Extreme sports is not your cup of tea but you long for a great city escape with taste of beautiful nature. From the beautiful garden to a mesmerizing view of snowy mountain and also able to stay overnight in a river hotel. Make it even more better by riding horses while witnessing the best in life
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA2)
3 Hours Before Flight Time
Kuala Lumpur to Srinagar : Air Asia
Approximate Flight Fees : RM1300
– Reach Srinagar
– Srinagar sight seeing, Nishat garden, Shalimar garden and cheshma shahi.
– Visit the Awantipura ruins, a 1100 year old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and built by King Awantivarma.
– Visit Kashmir valley, Baisaran and water fall or Betaab valley, Chandanwari and Aru valley (optional (add on))
– Day trip to Gulmarg and enjoy their gondola ride
– Sonamarg sight seeing.
– Visit Thajwas glacier
– Overnight stay in house boat in Dal Lake
– Depart home