Try Scuba Diving for the first time and experience breathing underwater. No swimming skills or scuba experience required. Just bring yourself and try it for the first time in a swimming pool environment
A try out also is a perfect thing to do before your actual PADI OPEN WATER COURSE LICENSE. As this activity will boost your confidence and let you perform 100% better.
Venue: MMU Cyberjaya Swiming Pool Complex / Subang Jaya
Time Available : 9am | 2pm | 8pm
Attire : Swimming Attire | Tights & Rash guards (Drifit is acceptable)
1. Female Scuba Instructor available, suitable for female participants
2. Comfortable & Olympic size swimming pool
3. Well maintained equipment and swimming pool
4. Open everyday except Monday. Morning until night (By Appointment)
5. Well curated custom syllabus focus on your performance & capabilities
6. Small group per instructor
7. No minimum pax required for registration
8. Focus on your overall scuba experience
9. Rated 5* in PVDive Facebook review
10. 24/7 Support & Consultation
11. Enjoy discount RM50 if you continue PADI education with us.
1. You will learn briefly about scuba diving
2. Lesson starts with dry brieifing about scuba in general, equipment and underwater skills
3. Once done, you gonna gear up and hit the water. Experience breathing, perform a basic underwater skills & enjoy scuba diving.
4. Bring your own personal stuff and towel.
This is just a trial session. So be worry free, enjoy & have fun underwater